Local school is seeking an Administrative Professional to support the Finance and Operations Departments. This position is expected to be a long-term temporary assignment and offers free parking.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Process semi-monthly payroll, including tracking hours, leave requests and generate ADP reports
- Monitor status of teacher licenses
- Assist with the procurement process and reconcile vendor invoices
- Help develop Monthly Operations Report for Board Meetings
- Assist with Payroll and Benefits Records process, including record-keeping, onboarding and policy development
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proactive attitude
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
- Hourly salary $22.00-24.00 per hour
Reference code: K13599T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.