Prestigious Harvard affiliated non-profit has an immediate opening for an Administrative Professional to support multiple Vice Presidents.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator
- Manage calendars
- Handle meeting scheduling, including organizing logistics, recording minutes, preparing meeting materials and following up on action items
- Process expense reports
- Assist with event /fundraising planning
- Interact with donors, including answering/routing queries
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced MS Outlook skills
Compensation for the Administrative Coordinator
- Hourly salary $23.00-25.00 per hour
Reference code: K13637T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.