Top Boston law firm in downtown Boston is seeking an Assistant Business Development Manager to drive market visibility and brand recognition in the Energy and Sustainability Practice.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Plan/execute marketing strategies
- Coordinate with PR team to drive brand visibility
- Respond to recognition surveys
- Collaborate across the firm to update sales and client activity
- Assist with budget prep and strategic planning
Requirements for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ business development experience, preferably in law firm or professional services
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and CRM software
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Annual salary $90,000-100,000
Reference code: K14469A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.