Top global law firm in Boston is seeking a Billing Coordinator to join their Billing & Accounting Department. Apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, professional, high-energy attitude.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BILLING COORDINATOR:
- Act as liaison between billing attorneys, secretaries, legal attorneys, customers and billing staff
- Prepare and analyze complex client billing
- Generate and review Proformas from 3E
- Provide project analyses utilizing 3E system
- Enter A/P items to Chrome River A/P system
- Collaborate with billing team to update department policies and processes
- Assist with year-end closing and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or related field
- Four years of experience in general accounting
- Three years of experience in billing processes preferably in a legal environment
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and PC Applications, including spreadsheet software and operations is required.
- Knowledge of 3E is a plus.
- Annual salary $60,000-$78,000
- Bonus system
- Healthcare plans
- Life and Disability insurance
REFERENCE CODE: 14589
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.