Insurance firm in downtown Boston is seeking a candidate with an insurance background to fill a temporary position in their Claims Department. We expect this role to continue for three months.
Responsibilities for the Claims Dept. Assistant
- Provide claim loss history and coverage verification to clients and licensing and regulatory agencies
- Establish proper authorization prior to releasing reports
- Prepare reports
- Assist with special projects when needed
Requirements for the Claims Dept. Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Insurance and customer service experience
Compensation for the Claims Dept. Assistant
- Hourly salary $18.00-20.000 per hour
Reference code: K13621T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.