Prominent private equity firm has an immediate opening for a Client Administration Analyst with strong data management skills to handle all client data.
Responsibilities for the Client Administration Analyst
- Maintain client/consultant databases
- Prepare/distribute variety of client communications
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on client onboarding and follow-up
- Assist with data entry aspects of special projects when necessary
Requirements for the Client Administration Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ data entry and customer service experience, preferably in financial services
- Private equity experience a plus
- Salesforce and eFront experience a plus
Compensation for the Client Administration Analyst
- Annual salary $55,000-60,000 plus BONUS
Reference code: K14418A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.