International private equity firm is seeking a Client Onboarding Analyst. In this position, you will liaise with investors to direct the onboarding process.
Responsibilities for the Client Onboarding Analyst
- Handle all aspects of client onboarding
- Liaise with clients to compile accurate and timely information
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure complete information flow
- Process all necessary documentation
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Onboarding Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ applicable experience
Compensation for the Client Onboarding Analyst
- Annual salary $70,000-75,000
- Bonus system
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
Reference code: K14553A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.