Leading investment group is hiring a Client Service Assistant to join their office southwest of Boston. This position is a temporary assignment.
Responsibilities for the Client Service Assistant
- Produce/distribute reports, correspondence, and quarterly client reviews
- Handle organizing financial data
- Schedule Annual Meetings
- Monitor asset class activity, facilitating action when necessary
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Service Assistant
- Strong MS Office skills
- 3+ years’ administrative experience, including internships
Compensation for the Client Service Assistant
- Hourly salary up to $20.00 per hour
Reference code: 14573
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.