Leading law firm in downtown Boston has an opening for a Client Service Executive.
Responsibilities for the Client Service Executive
- Identify growth opportunities and build account growth plans and strategies to expand the relationship with clients
- Deepen client relationships via annual visits, collaboration with the client’s legal and business counterparts, and educational/social client events, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client deliverables
- Supports attorneys and relationship partners with research, news, etc.
- Assist with special projects when necessary
Requirements for the Client Service Executive
- 15+ years’ experience in business development, client services, or sales in professional services
- Proficiency in using CRM, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical.
Compensation for the Client Service Executive
- Annual salary up to $200,000
Reference code: K14493A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.