A local university is looking for Collection Site Service Specialists to assist in administrative duties at testing sites as part of its COVID-19 Recovery Plan. This effort will involve several COVID-19 testing sites across the university’s campuses where students, staff, and faculty will self-collect test samples. Your safety will be assured with provided PPE and all interactions will be behind plexiglass screens. There will be no direct contact with test samples or those being tested.
Site Service Specialist responsibilities include:
- Opening/closing procedures for test sites
- Check-in individuals for testing
- Direct individuals through testing sites
- Observe self-collection of test samples (from a safe distance, behind plexi-glass, with appropriate PPE provided)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Ability to read, write, speak English.
- Experience working in a medical office a plus
Job Code: 14623
- Call the Kennison Temp Department at 617-478-2222
- Reference the Job Code or Collection Site Service Specialist and be prepared to discuss your qualifications
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.