We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Data Associate who is accustomed to working on large data analysis projects.
Responsibilities for the Investment Data Associate
- Build models to analyze data performance
- Create tools to assess data quality
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors on exception management
- Collaborate with IT to code, test, and automate rules, and execute quality controls
- Work with internal teams to manage data quality benchmarks
Requirements for the Investment Data Associate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years’ data analysis experience
- Experience with data profiling tools a plus
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) SQL and Python
Compensation for the Investment Data Associate
- Annual salary $80,000-90,000 plus GENEROUS BONUS
Reference code: K14492A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.