Summary: Great temp opportunity as an Executive Administrator at this inclusive Synagogue just ten miles west of downtown Boston. The EA is an integral role in making sure the main office runs efficiently. Hours could be flexible (8 hours a day) when evening meetings or occasional urgent work is required. The pay rate is up to $27 per hour depending on experience. This client has a wonderful community oriented work environment and is a great opportunity for someone who likes to pitch in to get the job done! Job Code: 16619.
- Coordinate the Rabbi’s schedule and priorities
- Be the point of contact for the Temple’s members
- Prepare materials for programs and events
- Plan and support annual recognition trips
- Traditional EA duties – manage calendar, draft/edit correspondence/communication material; assist with donor programs; maintain database, etc.
- Previous EA experience
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, databases, etc.)
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.