Real estate development firm west of Boston has an opening for a proactive, seasoned, professional Administrative Professional to support the company’s Founder and as needed, the Principals, General Counsel, and CFO. This role demands a candidate who can remain flexible, calm, and poised in a hectic, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for the Executive Administrator
- Professional support to Founder, i.e., travel, calendar management, project support, expense processing
- Personal support to Founder, i.e., liaise with House Manager re: domestic staff management, contractors, etc., process domestic staff payments, handle personal finances
- Professional support to Principals, General Counsel, CFO support on prioritized, as-needed basis
- Liaise with marketing/PR firms, property managers, vendors, and contractors
- Assume Office Manager duties, i.e., office supplies, office equipment maintenance, document storage
Requirements for the Executive Administrator
- Associate’s degree
- 10+ years’ office management or personal assistant experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Compensation for the Executive Administrator
- Annual salary $80,000-110,000
Reference code: K14539A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.