Summary: Our client is a Boston investment firm with global clients! They are seeking a Temporary Executive Assistant to support one of the Compliance Group’s executives and team with administrative assistance. Position requires 3 days in office Tuesday thru Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to build your Executive Assistant resume!!!
Job Code: 16651
- Word processing for policy/procedures, memos, and client communications
- Spreadsheet data work
- Calendar & meeting management
- Produce meeting materials
- Manager review processes and checklists
- Strong Computer Skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Lotus Notes and Nuance Power PDF (a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.