Summary: Well-regarded Boston media firm is seeking an executive assistant to work with the CEO and other members of the senior team. This is an exciting and busy company to work with and could possibly become a full-time opportunity! Job Code: 16225
- Traditional EA duties (correspondence, calendar, phone, preparing presentations, arranging meetings, travel, etc.)
- Manage various events and charity programs
- Completing financial documents and business materials
- Work on other special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, English preferred)
- Minimum one year experience as an EA in a business operations function
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.