Up to $120K! Family office in Back Bay has a great opening for a Senior Accountant to take ownership of all areas of financial accounting and reporting. An accounting and tax background is ideal for success in this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Process capital calls/distributions
- Generate quarterly reporting
- Manage over 50 entities and trusts
- Corporate LLC and Trust accounting
- Process accounts payable
- Generate monthly financial statements
- Ensure compliance with relevant tax authorities
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA designation preferred
- 5+ years of experience, investment/financial services background a plus
COMPENSATION FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Annual salary $90,000-120,000
Reference code: 14570
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.