Summary: This is a long-term temp opportunity. The HR Administrative Assistant will support the HR team in a variety of tasks including new hire processes, recruiting, reporting and general administration. Great opportunity to build your resume especially if you are interested in Human Resources. Our client is located just north of Boston and is easily accessed via the Commuter Rail. The opportunity could become hybrid after a brief training period. Job Code: 16372
- Traditional administrative tasks – compose correspondence; maintain records, reports and other documents; assist with research and special projects; etc.
- Initiates updates to HR manuals/procedures
- Assist with new hire process – draft offer and training letters and manage new hire packets
- Assist with recruiting – publish job postings and maintain tracking log, review resumes, source candidates, etc.
- Associate’s degree or 1+ years’ related experience (1-3 years of HR experience preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with HRIS systems preferred
- Requires ability to understand State and Federal laws.
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.