Highly regarded law firm has an immediate opening in Boston office for an Immigration Paralegal to assist with all areas of case management and preparation.
Responsibilities for the Immigration Paralegal
- Manage visa expirations, review docket
- Prepare broad range of IV and NIV petitions
- Prep PERM labor and certification cases
- Assist with special project when necessary
Requirements for the Immigration Paralegal
- 5+ years’ business immigration experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Immigration Paralegal
- Annual salary up to $75,000
Reference code: K14424A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.