Don’t miss your chance to work for a dynamic investment firm in downtown Boston! Our client is hiring an Investment Data Analyst to manage information flow, apply quality standards, build monitoring and reporting processes, and more. This firm offers a generous bonus plan and great benefits!
Responsibilities for the Investment Data Analyst
- Monitor/report on data integrity
- Build/implement data quality standards
- Assist with developing strategies and procedures designed to enhance data reliability
- Assist with identifying/remediating data issues
Requirements for the Investment Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
Compensation for the Investment Data Analyst
- Annual salary up to $65,000 plus bonus
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- FSA, tuition reimbursement, and fitness plan
Reference code: K14509A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.