Great opportunity with a private equity firm based in Boston that believes in the recruitment and growth of new talent. The primary function of the Investment Operations Assistant in the Portfolio Analytics Group is to process capital call/distribution notices and financial statements and upload to the document storage system. You will also have responsibility for a broad range of administrative tasks and be expected to provide excellent customer service.
- Monitor public email accounts
- Ensure all relevant documents are included in notices and upload to document storage system
- Monitor Annual and Advisory Meeting attendance and upload materials from the meetings to document storage
- Facilitate any materials, request, and responses to departments as needed
- Convert financial documents to electronic versions
- File and maintain partnership performance files
- General administrative tasks
- System testing
- Assist with additional projects (including onboarding new clients) as needed
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Annual salary up to $55,000
- Potential bonus up to 10%
Job Code: 14613
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.