National law firm is seeking a Foreign Filing Specialist to join the Boston office. In this position, you will assist the Intellectual Property Group with foreign patent prosecution-related tasks.
Responsibilities for the IP Foreign Filing Specialist
- Prepare/file PCT applications and all related documents
- Review all direct foreign applications for accuracy and file in a timely manner
- Prepare client fee estimates
- Manage foreign filing docket
- Maintain departmental administrative systems
Requirements for the IP Foreign Filing Specialist
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of foreign patent procurement process
Compensation for the IP Foreign Filing Specialist
- Annual salary $90,000-100,000
Reference code: K14546A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.