Calling all 2020 and 2019 Grads with light legal and strong technical skills!! Our client is an environmental law firm with offices across the country. Their Boston-based office is looking for a Legal Admin/Paralegal Assistant for a long term temp assignment with the possibility for permanent hire. This role will support office attorneys, paralegals, Litigation and eDiscover Support Coordinator and others across the firm if needed. Great exposure to a very busy firm.
- Edit documents and prepare for filing and docketing with court.
- Prepare application packages for filing with permitting authorities.
- Use the InterAction client relationship management system for all contact information. Input notes and activities as needed.
- Maintain documents and legal support materials. Conduct research and provide updates related to environmental initiatives within U.S. federal agencies, the U.S. Congress and international organizations.
- Utilize internet, databases, media and other litigation support to compile documents and information. Proofread and confirm accuracy and validity of legal citations in pleadings and legal memoranda.
- Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations, including graphics and creating budgeting and invoicing charts.
- Attend meetings and webinars when requested.
- Make travel arrangements and maintain calendars
- Assist with time entry, billing, and accounting including reconciliation of expense reports and work with clients regarding billing practices and procedures
- Assist with Marketing events, Firm meetings and social events.
- Maintain and supply lounge and conference rooms. Book conference rooms via Rendezvous software.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Highly proficient in MicroSoft Office Products and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to independently conduct internet research.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and multi-task workload.
- Excellent communication skills and strong spelling and grammar skills.
- Light typing skills, 50-60 wpm.
- Possess a professional demeanor and work well with people at all levels and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Hourly wage: $20 to $25 per hour DOE
- Hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm. Overtime may be required
Job Code: 14625
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.