A highly regarded law firm has an immediate opening for a Human Resources/Recruiting Assistant to join their team. This position is ideal for a recent college grad with an HR or recruiting internship or summer job, or a polished candidate with administrative experience in a university who has the confidence to interact with candidates.
Responsibilities for the HR/Recruiting Assistant
- Coordinate on-campus recruiting program
- Source candidates for lateral hires
- Interface with search firms
- Screen and evaluate resumes
- Manage and arrange interviews
Requirements for the HR/Recruiting Assistant
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, including internships, summer employment, or administrative support at the university level
- Polish and confident manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the HR/Recruiting Assistant
- Annual salary up to $55,000
Reference code: K14504A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.