International law firm in the heart of the Financial District is seeking a Legal Recruiting Specialist to join their Boston office. In this role, you will contribute your expertise to implement recruiting initiatives, including coordinating the Summer Associate Program and lateral associate hiring.
Responsibilities for the Legal Recruiting Specialist
- Coordinate all aspects of the Summer Associate Program, including screening, conducting on and off-campus interviews, preparing program budget, and collecting/distributing feedback
- Oversee recruiting database maintenance
- Prepare reports for Hiring Partner
- Coordinate attorney professional development programs, continuing legal education, and mentor program
- Create strategies to maximize associate retention
Requirements for the Legal Recruiting Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ legal recruiting experience
Compensation for the Legal Recruiting Specialist
- Annual salary $75,000-80,000
Reference code: K14534A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.