Summary: This is a temp position (now thru September) for a Manager, Leave Administration at a highly reputable law firm. The Manager will be focus on Time-Off, PTO, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation and all other programs associated with employee leave. This is a hybrid role which requires 60% in office and 40% remote. Great opportunity to build your resume! Job Code: 16694
Manager Leave Administration Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for leaves, disability, worker’s comp incidents, etc.
- Work collaboratively with HR and Benefits teams on all leave matters
- Identify opportunities/improvements to leave plans and policies
- Manage employee leave requests and maintain system records
Manager Leave Administration Skills/Qualifications:
- Previous experience with Leave Administration Programs
- Proficiency with HRIS and other database systems
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well with internal and external business partners
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.