We have an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a Master of Library Science (MLS) degree to join the dynamic team at a prestigious investment firm in downtown Boston as a Market Data Manager!
Responsibilities for the Market Data Manager
- Oversee market data budget
- Manage vendor relationships, including contract process
- Network across the organization on all market data projects
- Maintain competitive service across the industry, proactively implementing improvements
- Provide training
Requirements for the Market Data Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required, MLS preferred
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience
Compensation for the Market Data Manager
- Annual salary up to $100,000 plus bonus
- Generous bonus system
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans
Reference code: K14508A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.