Summary: Build your marketing skills with this temp opportunity at a prestigious university! The Marketing Assistant will support the marketing team to develop and execute a that meets the organization’s overall objectives for optimizing enrollment, sales, market share, etc. This is a great opportunity so apply now! Job Code: 16227
- Support daily operations for the marketing, communications, and graduate admissions staff
- Respond to incoming requests and inquiries
- Assist with projects including updating web content, producing flyers/ads, scheduling photo/video shoots, supporting events, writing emails, preparing presentations, etc.
- Some general admin support required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of common office software (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office) and learning new ones as needed
- 1-3 years’ office experience (marketing preferred)
- Familiar with email marketing services preferred
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.