Prestigious downtown Boston law firm is seeking an Operations Support Coordinator for their Trust Department. In this position, you will work four (4) hours per day, preferably 1.00pm-5.00pm.
Responsibilities for the Operations Support Coordinator
- Provide general administrative support
- Process checks
- Design spreadsheets
- Redesign the layout of printed forms
- Assist with projects as needed
Requirements for the Operations Support Coordinator
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with MS Office, especially Excel
Compensation for the Operations Support Coordinator
- Hourly salary up to $15.00 per hour
Reference code: K14529A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.