This entry-level role (0-2 years’ experience) is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the world of investments in a stimulating team environment. The Performance Analyst (PA) supports consultants and investment analysts in servicing the firm’s institutional clients (e.g. pension funds, endowments, etc.). The PA is responsible for collecting and synthesizing data to calculate client investment performance, risk statistics, and portfolio exposure. Must be proactive and detail oriented with strong communication and organization skills.
- Apply knowledge of economic indicators, investment markets, attribution and benchmarks to analysis of investment results
- Maintain and update databases of investment information
- Calculate and verify client-related investment data and statistics
- Produce client-ready data for quarterly and monthly reviews, including reviewing data for accuracy
- Collaborate on development of internal indices and analytical tools
- Work with analysts and consultants on special projects as needed as well as other duties deemed necessary by management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to gather, organize and coordinate data from various sources
- Familiar with financial and statistical concepts
- High proficiency with spreadsheet programs and word processing software
- Skilled at analyzing, evaluating and reviewing quantitative information
- Annual Salary: $48,000 to $52,000
- Competitive benefits package
Job Code: 14627
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.