The CEO of an award-winning development/construction management firm in Boston needs a seasoned Personal Assistant with accounting skills to manage his philanthropic endeavors and personal finances, track tenant rents and security deposits, and more.
Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Manage travel (private plane)
- Compose correspondence
- Perform variety of personal tasks involving banking, houses, boat, cars, insurance, family, etc.
- Track/renew professional licenses
- Log weekly credit card expenditures
- Prepare leases, coordinate tenant moves, track rents/security deposits, create client contracts
- Balance/reconcile trust account statements, prepare monthly reports for CEO’s review
- Prepare year-end salary/benefit schedule
Requirements for the Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper
- 5+ years’ experience with Quicken, MS Excel and QuickBooks
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Understanding of real estate development deals
Compensation for the Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Annual salary up to $120,000
- 100% PAID BENEFITS/free parking
Reference code: K14399A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.