Global private equity firm is looking to hire a QA Test Lead to help mentor team members on QA test strategy and best practices, as well as keep the team focused on “What, How, Where, and When” to test. You will work with other departments to provide the quality assurance perspective.
- Provide strong leadership to and relationship management with team and vendor partners
- Represent the QA team in requirement gathering and sign-off activity
- Create test plans for overall strategy for testing systems and applications
- Identify, validate and load data through each step of the process
- Review reports for accuracy and functionality
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to measure ongoing test activity
- Review technical requirements with data warehouse and business intelligence terminology to produce test strategies, scenarios and test cases
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the role and following:
- SQL, data architecture and ETL workflows, automate ETL tests, Query Surge desirable, Agile methodology, and MS Azure test case management, Git repos and branching strategies, MicroStrategy or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Development Methodology
- Data warehouse testing background
- Working with offshore vendors
- Strong understanding of test design techniques
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in validating data quality and testing downstream consumption of reports, calculations, etc.
- Base Salary – $100,000 – $110,000
- Up to 20% bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K Plan with company match
Job Code: 14610
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.