Summary: Senior office in prestigious university is seeking a Recruiting Admin. This role is 15-20 hours per week and will go through February 2023.
Recruiting Admin Responsibilities:
- Screen applicant resumes for open positions
- Support hiring managers with phone screening
- Track open positions in Applicant Tracking System
- Enter candidate information into the system
- Assist hiring managers with recruiting guidelines and other projects as needed
Recruiting Admin Skills/Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, PeopleFluent, SkillSurvey)
- 1+ year experience in a recruiting environment
- Knowledge of recruiting process (review, screen interview)
- Excellent communication skills
Job Code: 16769
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.