Great opportunity for a long-term assignment with an international investment firm is looking for a RFP Executive to provide maternity leave cover within the RFP function to support the sales and marketing activities undertaken in the company’s US offices. This is a Boston-based role that will report into the Head of RFP based in London.
The candidate will be required to complete Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), Surveys and ad hoc requests, primarily for the US institutional and US wholesale business channels.
Responsibilities for RFP Executive:
- Complete RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and Surveys to a high standard (to include a suite of standard RFPs on a predetermined basis).
- Work closely with the sales and client service teams, investment professionals, compliance and other departments to produce high quality and client-focussed RFPs and RFIs, complete quarterly/annual DDQs, Surveys and other questionnaires, often within challenging timeframes.
- Ensure all documents are accurate and adhere to relevant rules and guidelines.
- Project participation as assigned, as well as any other ad hoc duties or responsibilities that may be required.
Requirements for RFP Executive:
- Degree-qualified or similar knowledge and experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ RFP experience in a similar position within investment management.
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and demonstrated RFP experience across a range of:
- client channels (in particular institutional clients/public pension plans and wholesale/retail distribution) and investment consultants
- Asset classes (long-only equities and multi-asset)
- Experience working with RFP databases (i.e. PMAPS, Qvidian, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- First-rate writing and editing skills, including experience in tailoring technical investment content to directly answer individual client needs and questions.
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills; familiarity in working with investment product data.
- Team-player; share own expertise with colleagues and welcome feedback from peers/manager.
- Strong in use of all Microsoft Office tools and Adobe.
Compensation for RFP Executive:
- One-year assignment $35-$50 per hour
Reference Code: 14599
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.