Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for a successful Boston investment firm! The Salesforce Administrator will serve as the primary contact for the Salesforce platform and be responsible for the administration of the application.
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Administrator
- Drive Salesforce roadmap and enhancements to ensure alignment with strategic objectives of the business
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Drive end-user adoption including management of system upgrades, releases and change control processes
- Respond to end user issues, enhancement requests and other administrative needs
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including Marketo, Seismic, eFront, etc.
- Act as liaison between users, vendors and the application development team
Requirements for the Salesforce Administrator
- BS/BA equivalent in Computer and Information Science
- 3-5 Years relevant experience. Minimum two years as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certified. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Einstein Analytics experience a plus. Knowledge of APEX
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Excellent communication skills including translating technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, customer views, etc.
Compensation for the Salesforce Administrator
Annual Salary up to $120K plus bonus
Reference Code: 14596
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.