International law firm has immediate openings in their Boston, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta offices for Senior Immigration Paralegals to prepare and file employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas.
Responsibilities for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
- Communicating with clients to obtain information, drive the PERM process from beginning to end, explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each option
• Prepare broad range of IV and NIV case categories
• Understand I-9 and related compliance issues
• Compose first drafts of complex immigration documents
• Mentor junior team members
Requirements for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
- 3+ years’ immigration experience
Compensation for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
- Annual salary up to $90,000 depending on experience
Reference code: K14360A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.