Financial services firm in downtown Boston is seeking an Administrative Professional to fill a temporary position supporting an investment team. This role will highlight your high level of organization, superb communication skills, and a flexible, proactive attitude.
Responsibilities for the Temp Administrative Assistant
- Extensive travel arranging, both domestic and international, including visa applications and multi-country itineraries
- Complex calendar management and meeting/call scheduling
- Preparation/distribution of meeting materials
- Expense report processing
- Assistance with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Temp Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- International travel experience
Compensation for the Temp Administrative Assistant
- Hourly salary $25.00-28.00 per hour
Reference code: K13644T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.