We have several exciting opportunities for experienced Administrative Professionals to provide high-level support to executives in downtown Boston. These temporary positions require candidates with a professional and polished demeanor and the ability to be proactive and effective in fast-paced environments.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage Outlook calendar(s)
- Arrange and monitor travel, both domestic and international
- Prepare and process heavy-volume expense reports
- Create/edit/distribute presentations
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ administrative support experience
- Strong skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Hourly salary up to $30.00 per hour
Reference code: K13643T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.