Work for a distinguished financial services firm in a great downtown location! Our client is seeking a proactive, organized, unflappable Administrative Professional to provide administrative and project support to the Trust & Estate Legal team.
Responsibilities for the Trust & Estate Administrator
- Perform traditional administrative duties, e.g., meeting scheduling, travel arranging, and expense processing
- Manage Legal library
- Assist with department budgeting process
- Take ownership of project intake process, managing assignments, and acting as liaison with appropriate team
- Assist with estate administration
Requirements for the Trust & Estate Administrator
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Compensation for the Trust & Estate Administrator
- Annual salary $70,000-80,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14483A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.