Prominent global law firm has an opening for a User Support Specialist to join their Boston office. In this position, you will provide technical assistance to users onsite and in remote locations. This is a temporary assignment.
Responsibilities for the User Support Specialist
- Monitor User Support phones/inbox to resolve user issues on applications, hardware, and networks.
- Perform root-cause analysis and develop resolutions for common issues
- Escalate calls when first-line support cannot resolve issues
- Track issue progress and update users
- Assist IT Training with new-hire orientation
Requirements for the User Support Specialist
- 2-4 years’ experience with MS Office 2010, Windows 7, Citrix, VPN
- iManage experience necessary
- 2-4 years’ experience in User Support environment
- MOS certifications in Word, Outlook, and Excel preferred, but not necessary
Compensation for the User Support Specialist
- Hourly salary up to $35.00 per hour
Reference code: K13632T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.