Leading investment group southwest of Boston has a temporary opening for a Client Service Assistant. This position is primarily responsible for providing high level support to the investment and operations staff in the Private Markets Group. After three months if you prove yourself more than capable there is a possibility for permanent hire.
Responsibilities for the Client Service Assistant
- Produce/distribute client reports, correspondence, and quarterly client reviews
- Manage and process financial data for group’s clients
- Schedule Annual Meetings
- Monitor asset class activity, facilitating action when necessary
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Service Assistant
- Strong MS Office and organizational skills
- 3+ years’ administrative experience in corporate setting
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Compensation for the Client Service Assistant
- Annual salary up to $45,000
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.