- Performance Analyst – Investment Firm West of Boston – $48K-$52K
- Summary: This entry-level role (0-2 years’ experience) is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the world of investments in a stimulating team environment. The Performance Analyst (PA) supports consultants and investment analysts in servicing the firm’s institutional clients (e.g. pension funds, endowments, etc.). The PA is responsible for collecting and synthesizing data to calculate client investment performance, risk statistics, and portfolio exposure. Must be proactive and detail oriented with strong communication and organization skills.
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Assistant – Environmental Law – Long-Term Contract – $20-$25/Hour
- Summary: Calling all 2020 and 2019 Grads with light legal and strong technical skills!! Our client is an environmental law firm with offices across the country. Their Boston-based office is looking for a Legal Admin/Paralegal Assistant for a long term temp assignment with the possibility for permanent hire. This role will support office attorneys, paralegals, Litigation and eDiscover Support Coordinator and others across the firm if needed. Great exposure to a very busy firm.
- Legal Assistant – Intellectual Property $60K – $70K DOE
- Summary Our client is a top Boston law firm looking for a legal assistant with strong patent prosecution experience (1-3 years). Must have excellent organizational, communication and writing skills. Great firm with very competitive benefits package.
- Client Service Assistant – Temp to Hire in Investments – up to $45K
- Summary: Leading investment group southwest of Boston has a temporary opening for a Client Service Assistant. This position is primarily responsible for providing high level support to the investment and operations staff in the Private Markets Group. After three months if you prove yourself more than capable there is a possibility for permanent hire.
- Customer Service Rep/Collection Site Service Specialist, $18/hour-3 MONTH CONTRACT!
- A local university is looking for Collection Site Service Specialists to assist in administrative duties at testing sites as part of its COVID-19 Recovery Plan. This effort will involve several COVID-19 testing sites across the university’s campuses where students, staff, and faculty will self-collect test samples. Your safety will be assured with provided PPE and all interactions will be behind plexiglass screens. There will be no direct contact with test samples or those being tested.