- Legal Administrative Assistants – $60K – $85K
- Well respected mid-sized Boston law firm has several opening for Legal Administrative Assistants in the areas of Private Clients and Trusts & Estates. Great opportunity with a firm that encourages staff development and growth. Apply immediately!
- Assistant Director, Administration & Finance – $120K – $150K
- Our client is a global non-profit that provides funding for research on how the environment affects our health. They have been in business for over 20 years and are seeking an Assistant Director of Administration & Finance. The company is working remote at this time and will move to a hybrid environment. This is a great opportunity with growth potential. Submit your resume now!
- Legal Assistant (Floater) – Up to $50K
- The legal assistant will provide support and special project assistance to attorneys and senior paralegals in the firm's Real Estate, Litigation, Business Law, and Employment departments. Great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of law practice areas. Apply today.
- Benefits Administrator – Up to $68K
- The Benefit Administrator's primary focus is to assist with the administration and maintenance of this top-rated, global law firm's benefit plans. This is an excellent opportunity that will start off remote then go hybrid. You’ll find professional development and training opportunities, a commitment to diversity, and a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. Send your resume now!
- Staff Accountant – (Providence/Hartford) $50K-$60K
- Take your accounting skills to the next level as a Staff Accountant at this global law firm. This role can be based out of their Providence, RI or Hartford, CT office, however it will start remote they go to hybrid. Great opportunity to build your career with a firm that believes in the development of their employees. Apply today!