- Administrative Assistant – Investments – $60K – $70K + Bonus
- Brand new role for an AA with three+ years’ experience in the marketing or finance industry. You’ll support the strategic marketing team administratively as well as with the development of marketing materials and other special projects. Must be proficient in Micro Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite. Exceptional communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills are needed to be successful in this role. Send your resume now to be considered for this newly created position.Job Code: 14686
- Senior Director HR – North of Boston – Up to $175K + Bonus
- This executive role will be responsible for creating HR strategies and solutions from the organization’s business strategy, specifically in organizational design and development. You will focus on talent and leadership, building a culture around diversity and inclusion and driving operational excellence. Must have experience on the commercial side of the business. Must be able to think strategically and engage with senior leadership. Ten plus years’ experience in growing HR roles and a Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or psychology required. This is a great opportunity with a fast-paced, growing company offering a competitive compensation and benefits package!Job Code: 14690
- Business Immigration Paralegal – Legal – $50K – $60K
- Our client, a global law firm, is seeking an Immigration Analyst to join their practice. This role will support client accounts as part of the Business Immigration team. You’ll need to logically identify solutions and approaches to business issues. A Bachelor’s Degree is required as well as excellent client communication and experience with legal technology platforms. One to two years’ experience in immigration and out of a law firm is a MUST.
- Sr. HR Manager – North of Boston – $120K – $150K DOE
- This global company is growing quickly and looking for a Senior HR Manager to help develop the HR strategy and processes for this location. You must have 7+ years’ experience as a Senior HR Manager or Business Partner and must be out of the medical device or manufacturing industries. Expertise in HRIS systems is a must as well as coaching, project management and problem solving skills. A competitive compensation and benefits package is available. Send your resume now to join this growing and diverse company.Job Code: 14684
- Marketing Associate – Investments – $55K – $60K + 20% Bonus!
- Great opportunity for a recent college grad with 1 – 5 years’ experience in marketing, client services or admin role. You’ll assist in the development and creation of marketing materials and websites for a large finance firm. Must be able to manage multiple projects while under tight deadlines. Knowledge of investment industry, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite a plus. Submit your resume and mention the Job Code below.