- Billing Coordinator- 60-78K
- SUMMARY: Top global law firm in Boston is seeking a Billing Coordinator to join their Billing & Accounting Department. Apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, professional, high-energy attitude. RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BILLING COORDINATOR: • Act as liaison between billing attorneys, secretaries, legal attorneys, customers and billing staff • Prepare and analyze complex client billing • Generate and review Proformas from 3E • Provide project analyses utilizing 3E system • Enter A/P items to Chrome River A/P system • Collaborate with billing team to update department policies and processes • Assist with year-end closing and reporting REQUIREMENTS: • Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or related field • Four years of experience in general accounting • Three years of experience in billing processes preferably in a legal environment • Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and PC Applications, including spreadsheet software and operations is required. • Knowledge of 3E is a plus. COMPENSATION: • Annual salary $60,000-$78,000 • Bonus system • Healthcare plans • Life and Disability insurance • FSA • 401k
- Work Remotely! EA / OM- Temp-to-Hire- 65-85K
- Summary Our client, a healthcare management company west of Boston, is hiring an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Administrator to support the CEO and executive team and keep this very hectic office running smoothly. Most of the firm's employees work remotely, and the candidate in this position will also work remotely 2-3 days per week. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant / Office Administrator • Schedule meetings/conference calls • Arrange travel • Create/edit presentations and documents • Manage office supply inventory • Meet & greet guests, answer/route phone calls • Plan business lunches, office meetings, client dinners, etc. Requirements for the Executive Assistant / Office Administrator • Proficiency with MS Office Suite • Ability to efficiently work in hectic, fluid environment • Experience scheduling and coordinating for a busy C level executive Compensation for the Executive Assistant / Office Administrator • Annual salary $65,000-85,000
- Catering & Operations Assistant- Temp! – $20-22/hr.
- Meet and greet guests and provide catering services in one of Boston's premier law firms.
- Legal Administrative Assistant- 50-55K
- Summary National law firm has an opening for an Administrative Professional to support attorneys and paralegals in their small Boston office. This role is ideal for the candidate who has minimal experience and wants to grow in the legal field. Responsibilities for the Legal Administrative Assistant • Create/edit documents in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Arrange travel • Prep documents for filing and docketing with court • Schedule meetings and conferences • Handle time entry, billing, and accounts receivable • Process/reconcile expenses Requirements for the Legal Administrative Assistant • Bachelor's degree • Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with Adobe Acrobat Professional and Internet Explorer Compensation for the Legal Administrative Assistant • Annual salary $50,000-55,000
- Audio Visual Temp!- $20-33/hr.
- Summary Boston law firm has an opening for an Audio Visual Professional to fill a temporary position. Responsibilities for the Audio Visual Temp Support AV components and equipment in conference rooms are functioning Operate conference room equipment Check conference room schedule to guarantee appropriate equipment is installed Provide end-user support when necessary Assist with special projects as needed Requirements for the Audio Visual Temp Experience with video conferencing technology, and an understanding of video bridge, along will familiarity with Zoom / Skype / GoToMeeting video conference platforms for external VCs Knowledge of PC and MAC technology support as it relates to AV and VC Compensation for the Audio Visual Temp Hourly salary $20.00-33.00 per hour