Dynamic investment firm in downtown Boston is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Information Technology team. This position is a temporary assignment.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Maintain several Outlook calendars, including group calendar
- Produce/edit/distribute presentations
- Arrange travel, both domestic and international
- Process expense reports
- Assist with invoice processing for vendors
- Assist with projects as needed
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Hourly salary up to $30.00 per hour
Reference code: K13635T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.